Interior Layout & Typesetting
- All Layout designs include: (up to 300 finished book pages)
- Creation of Copyright page
- Creation of Acknowledgments and Dedication page
- Creation of Table of Contents
- Creation of About the Author page
- Page headers/footers/page numbers
- One (1) PDF electronic proof for proofreading
- One round of corrections (before delivery of final print-ready PDF).
- One final printer-ready PDF file (any corrections or changes after delivery of the final print-ready PDF or digital file(s) is subject to a $50 fee for each file).
Basic Interior Layout: $175
*For basic, text only documents that requires simple formatting. Layout usually complete within 7 - 10 business days.
Standard Interior Layout: $250
* For a more advanced layout that includes basic outlines, and bulleted lists, etc. Also includes ten max basic graphics. Layout usually complete within 10 -14 business days.
Advanced Interior Layout: $350 & up
* For advanced formatting that includes images, tables, charts, graphs, footnotes, endnotes, block quotes, etc. Formatting usually complete within 14 - 21 business days. ***Books requiring special formatting (including custom workbooks and or journals) will be an additional cost. Please email designer for a quote on books requiring special formatting.
*Rush on any formatting service available for an additional $50 and is usually completed within 72 hours.
**Manuscript must be submitted in MS Word document, in Times New Roman, 12 point font size, double-spaced with 1 inch margins all around, on a standard letter-size 8.5 X 11 page. $50 additional fee applies if manuscript is not submitted in the proper format. **In order to expedite the process, please remove all headers, footers and page numbers from the document.
**Client is responsible for supplying text that has been fully edited and proofread. Designer is not responsible for correcting any editing errors contained in the manuscript submitted for typesetting. If any editing corrections are needed, there will be a charge of $2.00 per change (or line text).
**Any corrections after delivery of final printer-ready PDF or digital files, is subject to a $50 fee for each file.
**Turnaround time is approximate and depends on the designer's workload.
**Upon completion of project, client will receive one (1) PDF review file for proofreading. Upon approval of the review file, designer will deliver one (1) final printer-ready PDF.
**Author agrees to allow designer to post a sample of work (up to 8 pages) on website.
**Designer's credit will be given in any work created by designer and will be listed on the copyright page of ALL books formatted by us as interiorbookdesigns.com.